Old Navy is an American clothing & accessories retail store. They have their retails stores all over the US, and also an online store. They’re is owned by Gap Inc (which we already talked about). In this page we’re showing you how to do Old Navy credit card login with a step by step guide and also how to get help from them in case.
Follow the steps given below to know how to do Old Navy credit card login.
- Visit the Old Navy official website www.oldnavy.com first. Type it in your address bar or click on the button below to load that page on your browser.
- Click on the “Credit Card” link on the top right corner.
- On the next page, you’ll see an option called “Manage your Account“. Below that, there’ll be a button called “LOG IN“. Click on that.
- Next page, you’ll be taken to the login page of Old Navy credit card. On this page, you’ve to enter your User ID & Password under the Login to your account section.
- After entering those, click on the “Secure Login” button, this will log you in to your account.
- On your account page, you can view your balance, account statement and much more.
If you forgot your Old Navy credit card login userID, you can follow the below given steps:
- Like the previous section, follow the first two steps given in that.
- Now, below the “Secure Login” button on the Old Navy credit card login.
- On the next page, you can see that there’ll be two options to choose:
- Enter your card number.
- Zip code.
- Now, on the next page, you can find the User ID.
- You can use this to login to your Old Navy credit card account.
Forgot your Password?
If you forgot your password instead, you can follow the below given steps instead:
- Like the previous section, follow the first two steps like in the first section.
- Below that “Secure Login” button, click on the “Reset Password” link.
- On the next page, enter your details:
- User ID
- Zip code.
- After entering both, click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, if the details are correct, you’d be getting a new password.
- You can use this to login to your Old navy credit card account.
Credit cards never go out of fashion. The old navy credit card offers great rewards on in-store purchases. If you are the type of person who loves giving gifts or getting gifts certificates, then this card can be very useful to you. This store-branded credit card can be a good fit for you as it tends to give the customers low credit items and high-interest rates. If you are truly looking for a rewarding credit card, then old navy is the one.
Will it be Suitable for you?
This card is suitable for all these people mentioned below. If you fall in any one of the categories, then get your card at once.
Individuals who shop at the gap. Inc. family of stores all over.
Consumers who find it valuable and worthy to invest money and get valuable rewards and high-interest rates.
Is it worth it?
This old navy credit card surprisingly offers a high rate of interest and high rewards for you. You have to take old navy gift certificates to find the value in the car. You don’t need a very high credit score to get approved for the old navy visa card. Most of the store-branded credit cards fall into the same category. Using the card at any of the gap Inc. brand stores such as gap, old navy, banana republic and athlete will result in adding to 5 points per dollar.
It cannot be used outside the gap Inc. stores, but old navy visa card can be. There is absolutely no annual fee. At least 500 points are needed before you start redeeming them. You may also get 15% discount on your first old navy.com purchase here. To receive this discount, you must complete 90 days of the account opening.
You need any help in Old Navy credit card login page, you can contact the Old Navy customer service using the contact methods given below.
You can use the below given toll free customer service phone number of Old Navy to contact them through phone:
If you want to write to them, you can write an email to their email support, which is given below:
Also check out: Gap credit card login
I guess you were able to login to Old Navy credit card login, if you did, do let us know your experience with them on the comment box given below.